About Casa Cachada
A house with History
Casa Cachada is a house with history, since it was the owners’ and many other families’ home. It was always known for the tavern that existed there. The house has always been known as Casa Cachada, but now it has been transformed into an elegant rural tourism house in Braga.
The house has a 1000 m² garden, a pool and a barbecue.
The landscape and Rural Tourism
Located 5 km from city centre of Braga, Casa Cachada has been reborn in the heart of the Este S’Mamede village.
Sorrounded by Serra do Carvalho, and proud of the village’s river Rio Este, Casa Cachada has been totally reconstructed according to its original and centenary architectural features.
There are bicycles avalilable for the guests to enjoy the beautiful rural landscape of the village, the Chamor hill, Este river’s headwaters and the Roman Path. Find more about rural tourism here.
Casa Cachada has a living room with a traditional decoration and equipped with a fireplace and an LCD with cable TV and Blue Ray.
Guests are provided with a comfortable, relaxing and cozy environment. Barbecue, outdoor pool, garden, outdoor furniture, table games, air conditioning, Wi-Fi and parking are also available.
See our photo gallery:
- 2 double bedrooms with private toilet (double bed);
- 2 suites with private toilet (double bed and small living room);
- 1 single bedroom with private toilet (single bed);
- Accommodation for 9 people with 3 extra single beds if needed;
- Barbecue, outdoor pool, garden, outdoor furniture, table games, air conditioning, Wi-Fi and parking;
- Free bicycles available (upon availability);
- Transport service (addicional cost), transport service from/ to the airport (additional cost), check-in / check-out private service, shared living room.
- Outdoor area: garden, barbecue, pool, parking.
- Indoor area: games, air conditioning, DVD or video, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, dishwasher, dining room, bedrooms with TV, bedrooms with private toilets, fully-equipped kitchen, fireplace, living room.
- Services and facilities: Internet access, bicycles available, crib available, information about the village and the city, local products for sale, free Wi-Fi.
- Location: mountain, paved access, out of the urban area, public transport available.